Save time with CAP60’s Client Kiosk! Clients can access and enter their own information into a computer in your agency’s lobby, or at home through a link on your agency’s website. From there they can log in, edit their information, and check eligibility without the need for a Case Worker. Based on the information they provide, CAP60’s Client Kiosk lists all the programs they are eligible for as well as the documents they would need to submit in order to enroll in the programs. They can even upload the required documents through the kiosk. All information entered into the Client Kiosk is automatically accessible in your database.
Currently CAP60 agencies using the Client Kiosk see about a 30% shift from manual intake to the kiosk. This gives your intake staff more time to interact with clients, finish paperwork, or provide other services around the agency. As technology continues to advance and become more accessable we anticipate the client’s use of the Kiosk to increase year to year.
- Multi-Lingual Intake – Clients can select from 104 different languages
- Program Eligibility – Clients can see all programs they may be eligible for
- Document Upload – Clients can see a list of all the documents that will be required for their selected programs and will be able to electronically upload these document to their application
- Review Application Status – Clients can see the status of their applications
- View Service History – Clients can view a history of the services they have received
- Secure Custom Survey – Clients can be prompted to take surveys through the kiosk
- Web-Based Access – Clients can access the kiosk from any internet connection
- Syncs to Database – Applications sync to your CAP60 database