PROCESS-BASED REFERRAL & ADMISSION
- Handles referral and In-take data collection in either a centralized environment or at the program level at any location.
PRESENTING PROBLEMS & NEEDS ASSESSMENT
- Extensive problems/needs assessment at the intake level automatically by application.
- Links indicating the status of application and requirements on the single screen
MULTIPLE PROGRAM RECOMMENDATIONS & ENROLLMENTS
- Handles multiple referrals per individual & Program level.
- Maintain a history of past referrals and program recommendations.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL REFERRAL MANAGEMENT
- Documents referrals to an external or internal source, complete with a corresponding reason(s) for the referral.
- Documents problems related to outside referrals & follow-ups on single screen.
- Maintains referral source listings, complete with the ability to record unlimited contact names per referral source.
- Links referral source to individual agency programs.
- Flags referral sources as internal or external.
REFERRAL STATUS TRACKING & MANAGEMENT
- Tracks referrals with “pending” status.
- Easily stores and manages waiting lists for each Grant or Program.
- Offers the ability to track and manage each referral status separately.
- Records and tracks key client variables. Scan all supporting document for each client application.
- Captures important demographic information at the beginning of each process.
- Records family members and collateral contacts for referred clients.
- Tracks current and historical medical history.
- Classifies referral priorities (i.e. urgent, emergency or routine).
- Schedule every appointment, follow-up directly from case management screen.
- Create agency wide event on calendar with participant tracking